It is easy to become an online entrepreneur, but becoming a successful ecommerce entrepreneur isn’t so simple. You can’t just hoist an ecommerce website and expect something magical will happen. Every bit of detail can affect your business largely, you need to check and recheck everything related to your business. You have to make sure your website, contents, products, marketing, billing system etc. all are in good balance. Here we have a few tips and tricks that may help you to boost eCommerce sales.
The 10 Ideas to Boost Ecommerce Sales:
- Use Attractive Newsletter Subscription Feature: Gathering email address is very essential for follow-up marketing and to boost ecommerce sales. You can collect email address by putting Newsletter subscription feature on your ecommerce website. But the problem is, most online users avoid the sign-up option for their first visit or due to wrong optimization sign-up/subscription feature never come to their site. Don’t put subscription link at any hard to find corner or bottom of the page rather use visually compelling pop-up feature for subscription invitation. People love to get gift, try to attract them offering discount coupons on various products or give them a free e-book download link, now they may consider about newsletter subscription.
- Add videos to your showcase: People are always curious about to see how stuffs really work and nothing can be better than a video to meet their thirst. Using high quality still image is good but if you add some real time videos of your products it will be far easier to visitors to understand how exactly your products work.
- Use bullet points to highlight key features of your product: People usually feel boring to read a long descriptive text, all they want to know are the key features of your product. You can bold, underline or color the lines that describe key features or benefits of your product, but using bullet points will be more noticeable and compelling too.
- Clarify the matter how to get coupon codes: People usually get frustrated when they see a coupon/discount code box but can’t actually find them anywhere. If you really have any discount offer for your customers then mention the easiest process to get the code or you can set up a pop-up feature that includes all running offer and respective codes. You also can offer them to collect coupon codes by subscribing to newsletter. Make sure your server delivers the mail with coupon code instantly, because people don’t like to wait.
- Use header with risk reducers or key benefits: If your ecommerce website is SEO friendly, you will get many visits organically through Google or other search engines. Most of the ecommerce websites mention key features or risk reducers on their home page. But the people who are searching your products through search engines won’t land to your home page rather to the product page directly as a result your key features never get noticed. Use such header that remains on every page and put at least three risk reducing facts or key features/benefits on it.
- Explain that why should people use your website instead thousands of other: Put an easy to understand text to your home page that clearly explains why people should purchase products from your website and not from others. Put some pics of Certificates, Awards you have on business.
- Choose your best products only for Paid Search: You may have thousand products of your own but surely not all of them are good in quality. Choose some specific good quality products for paid search that easily can bit your competitor. Use differently customized landing pages for those products and make sure they fully optimized for any browser.
- Use language tool: With a physical business store one can reach only to the local people of that particular geographical area the store located in. But with an online store you can easily reach all the consumers around the globe who use internet to trade on. It will be highly beneficial for your business to present your products to the people by their own languages. Use language tool that translates your pages into different languages based on location.
- Feature appreciating comments from customers: Let visitors to see other buyers/users comment on your products. This way it gets easier to visitors making decision about your product. Feature those people’s comments who have appreciated your product or service. It will definitely help you to boost ecommerce sales.
- Add a very nicely written ‘About Us’ page: People are always curious to know stories behind the scene. Describe everything about your company on about page, tell how efficient your employees are, how they work, how you process a delivery or where you got the idea to open an ecommerce store. You can add some images of your office or a selfie with your employees. This way you can prove your company as a friendly one both in and out. It will help you a lot hiddenly to boost your sales.
We hope this article will help you pushing your business a little up. Thank you for your patience to read our article and please don’t hesitate to ask any question related to the issue.